End-User License Agreement ("Agreement")
Last updated: August 31, 2020
Please read this End-User License Agreement carefully before clicking the "I Agree" button, downloading or using InventChat.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this End-User License Agreement:
Agreement means this End-User License Agreement(EULA) that forms the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Application. This Agreement is maintained by Gloify.
Application means the software program provided by the Company downloaded by You to a Device, named InventChat
Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to GLOIFY, #265, 2ND FLOOR, 6TH MAIN 4TH CROSS, 2ND STAGE, BTM LAYOUT, BENGALURU – 560076.
Content refers to content such as text, images, or other information that can be posted, uploaded, linked to or otherwise made available by You, regardless of the form of that content.
Country refers to: INDIA
Device means any device that can access the Application such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
Third-Party Services means any services or content (including data, information, applications and other products services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included or made available by the Application.
You means the individual accessing or using the Application or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Application, as applicable.
These Terms of Service Agreement (or “Terms” for short) describes the rules of InventChat's relationship with you and is a legal agreement, so please read it carefully. The following terms and conditions, together with any documents they expressly incorporate by reference, govern your access to and use of InventChat app, our website, and the Services.
We wanted to let you know that these terms include an arbitration agreement which will, with limited exceptions, require disputes between us to be submitted to binding and final arbitration. Unless you opt out of the arbitration agreement: (1) you will only be permitted to pursue claims and seek relief against us on an individual basis, not as a plaintiff or class member in any class or representative action or proceeding; and (2) you are waiving your right to seek relief in a court of law and to have a jury trial on your claims.
You are bound to agree to terms as there is no objectionable or abusive content to be sent through chat. There is no tolerance for it.
We have provision for you to report objectionable content, and we will be taking action within 24 hours against reported content.
We also wanted to let you know that our InventChat application contains features and functionalities that may provide you with access to features and functionalities. You acknowledge and agree that these features and functionalities are still under development and have been released to you as-is.
1. Who Can Use the Services
The Application is licensed, not sold, to You by the Company for use strictly in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. The Services are offered and available to users who are at least 18 years of age or older (or such other age as determined by us at our sole discretion, taking into account factors such as the jurisdiction in which you are a resident). The Company does not target its Content to children or teenagers under 18, By using the Services, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company or your parent or guardian has agreed to these Terms and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Services.
By accessing our app, InventChat, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing InventChat. The materials contained in InventChat are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
3. Use License
In no event shall Gloify or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use InventChat, even if Gloify or a Gloify authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
The materials appearing in InventChat could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Gloify does not warrant that any of the materials on InventChat are accurate, complete or current. Gloify may make changes to the materials contained in InventChat at any time without notice. However Gloify does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Gloify has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its app and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Gloify of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Gloify may revise these terms of service for its app at any time without notice. By using InventChat you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
9. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Bengaluru and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Apple App Store Additional License Terms
If the InventChat App is provided to you through the Apple Inc. (Apple Inc. together with all of its affiliates, “Apple”) App Store, the following terms and conditions apply to you in addition to all the other terms and conditions of these Terms:
(1) The parties acknowledge these Terms are concluded between the parties, and not with Apple. The responsibility for InventChat App and content thereof is governed by these Terms.
(2) Notwithstanding anything to the contrary hereunder, you may use InventChat App only on an iPhone or iPod touch that you own or control.
(3) You and we acknowledge that Apple has no obligation to furnish any maintenance or support services with respect to the InventChat App.
(4) In the event of any failure of the InventChat App to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify Apple, and Apple will refund the purchase price for the InventChat App (if any) to you. Except for the foregoing, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Apple will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the InventChat App, and any other claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses attributable to any failure to conform to any warranty will be governed by these Terms.
(5) Any claim in connection with the InventChat App related to product liability, a failure to conform to applicable legal or regulatory requirements, or claims under consumer protection or similar legislation is governed by these Terms, and Apple is not responsible for such claim.
(6) Any third party claim that the InventChat App or your possession and use of the InventChat App infringes that third party's intellectual property rights will be governed by these Terms, and Apple will not be responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of such intellectual property infringement claim.
(7) You represent and warrant that you are not: (i) located in any country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country; or (ii) listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
(8) Apple is a third party beneficiary to these Terms and may enforce these Terms against you.
(9) If any of the terms and conditions in these Terms are inconsistent or in conflict with Apple's applicable instructions for Minimum Terms for Developer's End User License Agreement (the current version as of the date these Terms was last updated is located at: http://www.apple.com/legal/internet-services/itunes/appstore/dev/minterms/) or the App Store Terms of Service (the current version as of the date these Terms was last updated is located at: http://www.apple.com/legal/internet-services/itunes/ca/terms.html), the terms and conditions of Apple's instructions for Minimum Terms for Developer's End User License Agreement or App Store Terms of Service, as applicable, will apply to the extent of such inconsistency or conflict.
The Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding your use of the Application and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous written or oral agreements between You and the Company.
You may be subject to additional terms and conditions that apply when You use or purchase other Company's services, which the Company will provide to You at the time of such use or purchase.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, You can contact Us: